top of page
We are always looking for people to add to our team. Please see below for any available positions.
Job Opportunities - Updated August 2022
Stoney Creek Motel in Hamilton (Stoney Creek) is seeking an individual responsible to manage the day to day activities of the motel. This would be a full time position requiring the applicant to manage and take care of the premises on a 24 hour basis.
We are looking for an individual that can stay for a minimum of 4 days/nights (24 hours) per week however the position is open to any individual that can stay full time on a 7 day/24 hour basis.
Accommodations will be provided for those selected.
Primary duties would include:
- Checking guests in / out
- Maintenance of the property when required (HANDY MAN skills is a MUST) including but not limited to painting, minor repairs, minor plumbing, mowing the lawn, ploughing the snow
- General Accounting
- Occasionally cleaning the rooms when necessary, occasional laundry
- The individual selected will be the main person in charge of the business
Start date would be September 1 or sooner and training will be provided for the individual selected.
Requirements (experience not required as you will be trained but we seek an individual(s) with the following attributes):
- Good grasp of the English language
- Good communication skills and customer service skills to deal with a variety of people
- Above average computer skills for data entry and guest registration
- Good understanding of math
- Must have drivers license
- Must have good knowledge of general maintenance including minor plumbing, painting, general handy man skills
- Strong work ethic
- Newcomers are welcome
Only individuals that meet the above criteria need apply. Please submit your inquiries / resume / credentials and tell us a bit about yourself in the reply to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not visit the property as no one will be able to help you there.
bottom of page